Today, you may have noticed new changes to the psu.edu home page again.
We have launched what we have dubbed "Iteration 3" -- the third significant round of changes to the home page.
Highlights of today's update include:
- Greater focus on the Penn State brand, including the addition of a "Knowledge is our story" statement to the home page
- Deploying new landing pages for "breakthroughs in research" and "life in the global community"
- Modifying the layout of the Academics page
- Changing the name and look of the link to the Storyboard blog from "We're Updating" to "Redesign Blog"
- Adding a link to a new Redesign Feedback Survey in the lower right corner
- Replacing the images in the slider with a new set of images
- Removing "World Wide Web" as one of the options in the Search Bar drop-down box
- Having the "Headlines" header link to live.psu.edu
- Other technical changes
- Other minor cosmetic changes
Please weigh in with your thoughts on this update.