Picnics. Fireworks. And wireframes? Well, that's some of what we have been up to over the last couple of weeks. Read on to find a more complete list.
The Request for Proposals (RFP) underwent extensive edits. Final edits and submission to Drupal vendors is on deck for next week or as soon as it is approved.
Wireframes for www.psu.edu were reviewed and input sought from the Polaris Team. Preliminary conceptualizations for Responsive Web Design wireframing were considered. Wireframe creation also began for live.psu.edu.
The content team conferred to determine what team members will be responsible for which content.
Bob Lambert of Applied Information Technology accepted the role of co-lead of the Technical and Integration (T&I) team.
Initial analysis centered around determining the needs for Drupal training (both within and outside of the Polaris Team).
On deck for the next week:
- The Infrastructure Panel of the T&I team will begin writing functional requirements for the infrastructure of the site and will begin planning case studies
- An extended meeting is planned to discuss taxonomy development for Live
- The team will work to finalize the Information Architecture (IA) for Live
- The first drafts of Responsive Web Design wireframes for psu.edu will be created
- The IA/Wireframes Committee will have meetings to discuss subscription strategy and feature strategy
- The Training Team will have its kickoff meeting
Thank you for your continued interest in the project!